Emergency Snow Routes
1/16/19: Wellsville Residents: Please be advised of the following Emergency Snow Routes.
(1) All of First Street from Hunt Street to 33 Highway;
(2) Main Street from First Street to Tenth Street;
(3) Fourth Street from Walnut Street to 33 Highway;
(4) Sixth Street from Walnut Street to 33 Highway;
(5) Seventh Street from fifty feet west of the nursing home’s driveway to 33 Highway; and
(6) Walnut Street from Third Street to Seventh Street.
During periods of snow, all vehicles shall be removed from the above designated portions of streets between the hours of midnight to 6 a.m., and the city will not be liable for any damages to vehicles left parked in the above designated areas in violation of this Section.
The city will set in place signs indicating the above described snow routes and any vehicle found to be in violation of this section is subject to being fined, and such vehicles may be towed by the city at the owner’s expense.