Police Officer Wellsville Police Department
The Wellsville Kansas Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Police Officer. This position will be assigned as a patrol officer with the responsibility of enforcing Federal, State, and Municipal laws and ordinances. Duties include responding to calls for service, traffic enforcement, investigation of crimes and accidents, assisting the community, and any other duties as assigned/required.
We do prefer applicants that are certified through the State of Kansas as a law enforcement officers.
TYPE: Full Time
SALARY: The salary range is $36,000-38,000 per year for an experienced and certified officer.
- Must be 21 years of age at the time of hire.
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED).
- Must have a Valid Kansas Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation.
- No Felony Convictions.
- No Domestic Violence charges.
- Must pass a psychological exam and drug screen and physical.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and overnight shifts.
OBTAINING AN APPLICATION: To obtain an application contact the Wellsville Police Dept at 785-883-4425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Completed applications must be returned by fax 785-883-2907 or mail to:
730 S. Main St.
Wellsville, KS 66092
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled